Monday, May 16, 2016

Guidecraft IO Blocks review





I had the super fun opportunity to try out the new Guidecraft IO Blocks.
I'm not going to kid you...they were kinda tricky!  There are Gazillions of possibilities!  There are many different shaped blocks and many colors.  It has a set of cards, and you try to recreate the different shapes (like an airplane, for example).  There is also an app with MORE ideas!  We had a get together, and I got these out for the kids to play with....but the adults jumped in and were playing and building with the kids!  They are being sold at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Toys R' Us, Target, and Walmart.


I received a box of these in order to write my review, however all opinions expressed are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.