Wednesday, December 30, 2015

AdoramaPix makes metal look like GLASS! My new favorite printing company!


I had the wonderful opportunity to try and review 2 of the MANY products that AdoramaPix has to offer!  Check out my original post HERE.

When my metal print (pictured below) arrived, I couldn't believe how great the picture is!  This is printed on METAL....yep...METAL.  Yet it looks like it is glass!  It reflects light beautifully (but not so great for me taking the picture....hence the weird angle) and the picture is so sharp and crisp.  I was amazed with how great it turned out!  If you sign up for an account with them (free), you will be notified of upcoming sales (they have had so many this Christmas season!)

I also  got to try their cards.  I am totally impressed with the quality...and the cute shape they were able to make!  They were certainly a big hit (and most talked about Christmas card).  The cardstock they use is very nice!

FRONT of the Card


Back of the Card


A little about the company
AdoramaPix helps people turn their digital photographs from abstract computer files into beautiful keepsakes designed to last a lifetime. Their contemporary metal prints capture memories in rich color and vibrant detail. Because your images are infused right into the metal, and not painted on the surface, their metal prints are extremely durable. Not only will your metal image be water and weather proof, but scratch resistant as well. You can even clean it with glass cleaner. Your memories deserve to live in true, archival luxury with AdoramaPix metal prints.

You can find all the fun gift ideas HERE:
www.adoramapix.com

I received free samples of 2 of their products in order to write this review, however all opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.