Thursday, May 16, 2013

I don't want no scrub...

A scrub is a ...Oh wait!  I guess I'm talking about the dreaded task of cleaning the toilet.  (I am reminiscing through some old songs for post titles as of late.....)  Toilet duty is the one that NOBODY wants.  I really don't mind it too much...since we are a house of all girls (but daddy, of course).


Soft Scrub has come out with a new product to make life easier.  Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care provides long lasting cleaning and freshening thanks to its unique design and advanced formula.

What makes Soft Scrub® 4-in-1 Toilet Care different? Unlike other toilet bowl rim hangers that don't stay in place or that dissolve too quickly, NEW Soft Scrub® 4-in-1 Toilet Care provides long lasting cleaning and freshening thanks to its unique design and advanced formula.


I tried the Alpine Fresh one (Pictured ^ ).  I sure wanted to love it, but the smell was AWFUL!  I can't speak for the Saphire Water fragrance (at the very top), but who ever thought the Alpine one smelled good was missing a sense of smell.  Pee U!  The concept was great, though.  We endured the "Alpine" smell for about 2 weeks before chucking it out (because we didn't like the smell....not because it was gone)....and the toilet was cleaner than usual.  It kept the monster toilet ring away and is said to last for 4 weeks (we obviously didn't make it that long).  I LOVE the concept, and product, but they need to get some new employees that smell in there.....LOL...not smelly employees, he he he.  ;-)  I would love to see this come in more fragrances.  I intend to try the Jasmine waters one.....and I *HOPE* that it smells better.....(Of course...most anything would smell better than the Alpine one).

While were talking about fragrances, who determined that this is what "Alpine Fresh" smelled like?

So the product comes in a plastic cage that keeps it in place and when you flush, the water activates the cleaner.

If you would like to try them, you can find them at Walmart for less than $2

Also, check out the Brighter Bowl Sweepstakes featuring NEW Soft Scrub® 4-in-1 Toilet Care!
One lucky winner will receive $1,000, while 250 second place winners get to try NEW Soft Scrub® 4-in-1 Toilet care for FREE!
 
 
 You can also win a FREE bottle of your choice of one: Soft Scrub (Total, bleach clean, abrasive)

The soft scrub brand provided me with the stinky Alpine sample of soft scrub 4 in 1 toilet care in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.