Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pampered Chef order

I will be placing an order on Feb 15th.

I will give you 10% off your ENTIRE order AND free shipping!!! (If you pick up in Murray)


You can order on my website:

www.pamperedchef.biz/cookitwithmindy

Just click on "SHOP" on the lower Left side. Choose option 1 (invited to a show) and type in my name (Mindy Reidhead)

The 10% discount wont show up on the website, but I will make sure you get it...or you can email me your order.

If you don't want to pick up in Murray, you can still get 10% off your entire order!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!~

A sweetheart deal - The Deep Covered Baker Set - Just $99, only through Feb. 28!
comfort food warms the heart and so will this special offer!
For a limited time, purchase the Deep Covered Baker Set with the essential tools you?ll need to prepare Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. Plus, receive three other heartwarming recipes with this offer!
Deep Covered Baker - Mix ?N Chop - Small Mix ?N Scraper® - Recipe cards
Order yours today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.