TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I always try to do too much for the holidays and squeeze in EVERY tradition. I would love to focus more on the family and the meaning of Christmas rather than the hustle and bustle. I hope to keep it simple.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We get up and everyone can open their stockings while we wait for Grandpa to come over. We have a fun morning opening presents and THEN have breakfast.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would love the peace of mind that having debt paid off would bring.....or a nice "down payment" on the debt anyway.... I would love to not have to worry about those pesky credit cards anymore!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We love to go to temple square with a thermos of hot chocolate and homemade cookies. We also try to make some homemade gifts with things we already have.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played speed (a card game) and double solitaire (but with everyone....so it became quadruple solitaire)
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We always got to open 1 gift on Christmas eve....it was always a new pair of pajamas. I do this with my kids each year too! (sometimes even Mom and Dad get some pj's)
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
If money was no object, I would say send me to Hawaii....or Disneyland....I hear Disneyland is a great place to go at Christmas time!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
My hubby would like the new Donkey Kong Country Returns
My daughters would love nintendo DSI'sI love to play DDR so any of the dancing games would suit me just fine (Just dance 2, zumba, etc)