- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 6 (10") whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 lb. sliced smoked turkey
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges drained
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup cashew pieces
Spread equal amounts of cream cheese over each tortilla. top with turkey slices, mandarin oranges, carrots, bell pepper, spinach and cashews. tightly roll up each tortilla, wrap securely in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes of more.
about 10 minutes before serving, slice each wrap into 6 pieces. secure each piece with a toothpick if desired. lay cut side down on a large platter and serve.