Thursday, March 28, 2013

coconut water by Dial






Dial has just come out with a new coconut water body wash.  I don't think it smells ANYTHING like the water that comes out of a coconut, lol.  I did think the smell was more masculine than I personally like, but it smelled good on my hubby.  The reason it's called coconut water......is that it CONTAINS coconut water.  This makes your skin healthy and hydrated. 

Coconut water is found in young, green coconuts and said to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that replenish hydration.  So will this *hopefully* translate into hydrated skin!  ;-)

Dial is also doing the Healthier Skin. Healthier You. Sweepstakes featuring Dial Coconut Water Body Wash!
One lucky grand prize winner will receive $1,000, while 250 second place winners will receive free Coconut Water Body Wash.
You can also win one RIGHT here (below)!

Dial soap provided me with a sample of NEW Dial Coconut Water Body Wash in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.