Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A VERY hairy Tale....

I have been growing my hair out for a year or 2.  I suffered all summer with LONG hair...(I survived thanks to my Lilla Rose flexi clips).  I finally got tired of it....SO I GOT IT ALL CUT OFF!

Here is my Before picture:

And here is the after shots:

This is the shortest I have ever had my hair cut.....AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

My dear friend Andrea cut it for me.  She ended up in total taking about 13" off the back and 10.5" every where else.
 Gallon size Ziplock bag.
MY HUGE THICK HAIR....



I was scared to try a new hair cut...but I am so glad I let her talk me into it.  I am donating it to Locks of Love.

So this could be the end of my story.....BUT IT ISN'T!

My mom wanted me to color her hair...but she had been meaning to get her hair cut too....SO she let me cut her hair (Yeah....I don't know that I would trust myself, but that's another story).  So she wanted about 8.5 inches taken off.  The girls and I talked her into taking the 10" off to be able to donate hers too.  So thats what we did.

This is us together with our "tails"

Now this is the end.  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.